One of the biggest complaints that we hear about the online review sites is that you have no control. On our review engines, we give you complete control whether you want to publish a review or keep it as a rating and private conversation.
Our system allows you to:
- Publish all reviews immediately over a certain rating threshold, ie 3 stars (this is the default)
- Moderate all reviews, which gives you the ability to view them BEFORE they go live on your review engine
- Schedule reviews to be published in 3 or 7 days
- Schedule the review manually whenever you want
- Use our “Review Triage” that asks your reviewers to rate your service first. This cuts off bad reviews at the pass on sites like Google, Yelp, and other popular 3rd party review sites.
While we do give you complete control over publishing your reviews, we do believe that maintaining an overall rating transparency is also very important to maintain consumer trust. That is why all reviews, whether they are published or not, count toward your overall rating / score on the review engine.